Please tell us one thing that is currently going through your mind a lot.
• Mobilisation work is in many ways like pastoral ministry. We provide spiritual counsel, encouragement and direction to potential trippers/volunteers so that they can discern God’s guidance and calling.
• Keep praying. Continue partnering in Kingdom work, and carry on to completion until the day He comes.
• I thank God that He is allowing us to learn important lessons through COVID-19. With fear of death and uncertainty looming over unbelievers, God has been reminding me not to focus on what is good or even great, but what is essential for kingdom ministry.
• Like many people, I am wondering how long the current restrictions will last and what the Lord is trying to teach us. And how can we make best use of technology to continue some mobilisation?
• Migrant workers and refugees here are going through an extremely difficult time right now. I am reminded of the Father’s heart for them, and can remember them and be thankful for opportunities to help in small ways.